Coming to the Carrollton Conference Center May 17-19, 2019
Frustrated that you are not making more money in your job or career
Feeling like you are stuck and can't move to get what you want
Silently enduring an emotionally empty life or marriage
Just going through the motions of life void of passion, plans, or goals
Stuck in the comfort zone of life by allowing fear to have power over you
Experiencing financial challenges that you are struggling to handle
* My goal is to help you re-imagine your life and let go of thoughts and behaviors that undermine you, so that a renewed and fulfilled you can emerge as God created you to be.
* With extensive experience in Life Coaching and Ministry and a vast history of client success, The Power to Thrive workshop will help you rise above mediocrity so you can really begin living and not just existing from day to day.
* As a professionally trained and experienced Life Coach and ministry leader, I have the tools and understanding to help you to create the life you imagine and get a renewed sense of self.
* I can help you change your perception of life so that it is filled with vitality and enthusiasm.
* The most underutilized tools for a persons success and achievement are found the Bible itself.
* The Power to Thrive is about using Bible principles to lay the foundation for really living and prospering in your health, wealth, and relationships.
* Escaping mediocrity takes a commitment, and it’s a big one that will take a lot a dedication.
* But believe me when I tell you it will be worth it.
* My personal commitment is to provide you with accountability, understanding and support while accomplishing lasting growth. * The idea is to receive the necessary skills and tools through the Power to Thrive so that you can truly live an amazing life and not just survive. You will be able to release all anxiety and fear and create a roadmap so you can live healthy, wealthy, and wise. escape mediocrity
Courtyard by Marriott Carrollton Conference Center Carrollton, TX 75007 May 17-19, 2019 Friday: 6pm to 10pm Saturday: 9am to 8pm Sunday: 1pm-6pm