Just to be crystal clear, this is NOT about a particular denomination or church teachings.
This is a Bible based personal development conference, everyone from all walks of life
and beliefs are encouraged to attend.
Some of the topics covered include:
* You will learn to bust through the things that hold you back in your life.
* You will learn to really live and walk in strength and confidence into your God-given purpose and reason for being.
* You will come to understand that the Bible has the answers for us pertaining to our health, wealth, and relationships
* You will learn how to live each day better and to elevate your results from each day as well.
* You will learn how the subconscious mind works and its power to affect your life
* You will learn to identify past hurts so you can move forward with your life
* You will learn the power of self-talk and how to eliminate limiting beliefs
* You will learn how physical and mental health will lead to emotional well being
* You will learn the power of manifesting and focusing on what you want in life
* You will learn the secrets to emotional bank accounts and love languages
* You will learn how your money blueprint has affected your life and where you are at today financially
What sets Power to Thrive apart from other personal development seminars is that the concepts touch all learning styles .
Different learning methods will be used such as:
* Small Groups
* Large Groups
* Interactive Learning Sessions
* Lots of Music
Concepts are presented in lecture form (auditory learner), in visual form (visual learner) combined with an exercise to practice what the participant has learned (hands-on learner). In doing this you walk away with more than a textbook knowledge of the material; You have an intellectual, physical, and emotional experience with the concepts presented.
Each Session is 30 minutes in length followed by a 10 minute break.
* Session theme song
* Welcome back
* Big group sharing (6 times during 3 days)
* Theme summary
* Brief Bible teaching principle on subject
* Lesson teaching (25 minutes)
* Dyad or workbook time
* Power quote for session
* Sometimes a closing song
The fee is designed to cover the costs of the meeting room, workbook, snacks and drinks each day, and the meal for lunch on Saturday, The value is amazing, this conference should easily be priced at $297.00 per person!